Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these aren't selling at all. there are about 10 1/24's and easily 40 1/64 badd ride cars in k-mart. been there for months. they just aren't selling. looking like ollies or big lots may be their next stop!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
i like them.... but......................:

Pros: Nice paint, Good Detail, Good Chrome, Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Models, True Diecast Metal :lol:, Good Name.

Things That Are Not Right: Some Times Forget To Poke Out The Holes From The Wheels, Wheel Paint Chip-Off, Same Wheels EVERYTIME!!!!!

well thats what i think!

i havent gone to a store yet... thanks for the info!

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I know,today I opened a Maisto Pro Rod 55 Nomad and wanted to see inside.

When I took out the base screws,the whole thing fell apart.
I mean, Everything! seats,roll cage door panels,dash crap,The nitro bottles would have fallen out, if it wasn't part of the mold.

I glued each piece back together and quickly screwed the base back on before it could implode!

·
Registered
240 Posts
RobDog said:
I know,today I opened a Maisto Pro Rod 55 Nomad and wanted to see inside.

When I took out the base screws,the whole thing fell apart.
I mean, Everything! seats,roll cage door panels,dash crap,The nitro bottles would have fallen out, if it wasn't part of the mold.

I glued each piece back together and quickly screwed the base back on before it could implode!
Good to hear its not 1BR but a maisto. : )

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i won't say either is better. but at the k-mart, the maisto things are gone. they are still loaded with 1BR 1/24 and 1/64 scale cars.
walmart has nothing but a ton of playerz cars. the pro rodz and gridez are gone. but, loads of 1BR cars. quality or not, people aren't buying them here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts