Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Castle said:
Going to attempt to collect all the colors for the Mustang, Chevelle, and 63 Vette. I'm already missing the red Vette cause its a Z case only car.
There are tons of '63 Vettes hanging at least at 3 different stores in and around my hometown, and at least one store near where I work.

Not sure what a Z case is, but these were at Target and 2 grocery stores. No grocery stores near you that are carrying them?

I'd be happy to send you one for cost plus shipping or if you have any traders see my list above for the ones I am collecting and what I have. :D

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
streaker said:
hey can you get me two '63 vettes ? let me know the total cost :)
Two red ones? Does the card have to be mint. Someone had a field day deliberately bending the top right corner on alot of them. Not all, but alot. It wasn't isolated to one store either so it most likely wasn't an employee. :D

Two Classics would total $6.34 with tax. Shipping cost depends on first class or priority. Total cost depends on whether it'd be a money order or paypal.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Classics

I love the Classics. I wish they had Real Riders instead of 5-spoke, but I really like everything else about them...metal bases, spectraflame colors, striped tires.
I am collecting them All !!
I gave up on First Editions & series cars years ago, (I'm not into He-Man or Yu-Gi-Oh) and most of the FE's are lame, (Fatbax & Drop Tops..YUCK)

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
It wasn't in the earlier releases but a friend found a red one late last week at TRU with the Blue Camaro. Wish it was me! :D
yea, they musta been together,...just had a good friend from NY send me a 5 spoke blue Camaro and the red 70 Roadrunnner for free! a RAOK...

..and u 63 Vette guys, don't forget about this one! (just kidding!)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Pablodragon said:
yea, they musta been together,...just had a good friend from NY send me a 5 spoke blue Camaro and the red 70 Roadrunnner for free! a RAOK...

..and u 63 Vette guys, don't forget about this one! (just kidding!)
You jokester you! :jest:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Cougars!

Maybe some Go Karts or bikes and other good muscle cars, and I would have collected the T-Bucket but the engine is too big and plastic for me. I might also buy everything of a certain color if I find a color I like enough. :)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I want the T-bird...anyone have a one for donation?

Andre
Give it time Andre, you will find one. Don't forget to check Publix, windixe, Albersons and I'm sure other odd places for them but if not I'll try to pick one up in a week or two when I get go on the hunt again. I have seen many on the pegs, but only have one right now for myself. They've all been Deep Purple Chrome 5 Spoke that I've seen so far here in Alabama. The one I picked up in Flordia was Deep Purple Chrome 7 Spoke :wave:

·
Administrator
26,606 Posts
Interesting to read about the red Z case '63 Vette distribution. I have been finding the ones I collect - all the Corvettes - for around $3.00 bucks each carded still locally. I dont have a complete set of either casting yet, but I think I do have a version or two of each of the Aston Martin DB4 Zagatos.

·
Premium Member
13,350 Posts
I had about 700 classics. Sold some over the years and might have about 300 - 400 left. I'll have to did them out to see what cars I can live without.

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
I loved this series.
When they first came out I started to get every color of the castings that I liked. After a bit of time I just decided to get just one of each, because distribution and other people trying to get these as well, it was tough finding them. And that was when there still K-B Toys and TRU and K-Mart still around.
If I happen to come across them now I'll buy them.
Series 5 was the toughest for me to try to get stuff.

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
I have of hotwheels classic cars in my hotwheels collection. At the time when these came out I wasn't collecting these then. I didn't start collecting the hotwheels classics not until 2009 when series 5 came out and I had a hard time finding a lot of the hotwheels classics series 5 cars. The ones from the years before then from classics series 1 through 5 I have been looking for over the past 10 years or more at the flea market, at car shows, and at toy shows, and if I see a good deal on thetoypeddler I have my best friend get it for me. So I have found a bunch of them over the past few years but I'm still on the hunt for a lot them.👍

·
Registered
477 Posts
Still have a huge box full of these carded in my closet, probably a couple hundred of them. Been thinking about offloading them for a while.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts