Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So which speedo's are going to be legal to run?

Is the mamba banned from any tracks or big races as of yet?

Trying to decide on what to buy and going buy price the mamba looks to be the one just for the price.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
So which speedo's are going to be legal to run?

Is the mamba banned from any tracks or big races as of yet?

Trying to decide on what to buy and going buy price the mamba looks to be the one just for the price.
I think they were saying the mamba does not work one cell stright out of the box?

Jake

·
Registered
291 Posts
Why going to ban the mamba? Bascially thats just making everyone spend 200+ for a esc to be competitive... IMO let any esc be ran at any track at any race!

·
Registered
870 Posts
you must remove something out of the mamba to make it work with one cell,and no the mamba isnt banned,people are just saying enough is enough with getting raped by the speedo people the speedo of the month is getting old imho!:)

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
you just pull the chip out of it that controls the how many volts the battery can go down to until it shuts off....the whole process of removing the fan,heat sink and chip isn't as bad as it sounds and for 125.00 for a fully programable esc it is the kats meow right now...

funny how they can sell a esc that laps the field with pc port fan and heat sink for 125.00....all others charge over 200.00 for less??????

·
Registered
598 Posts
you just pull the chip out of it that controls the how many volts the battery can go down to until it shuts off....the whole process of removing the fan,heat sink and chip isn't as bad as it sounds and for 125.00 for a fully programable esc it is the kats meow right now...

funny how they can sell a esc that laps the field with pc port fan and heat sink for 125.00....all others charge over 200.00 for less??????
But wait, what are we going to do when Tekin releases new software that whips the Mamba max??? Sell all of those on the forum and go back and buy a Tekin???

What happens when Castle runs out and they are on back order cause 30,000 got ordered cause its the hot new shizzznit???

If everyone would just calm down for a bit, things will all play out nicely.

·
Registered
870 Posts
your right cory in this holy sh-t got have that world we live in people are way to over excited about stuff,no worries i'm sure lrp,tekin and even novak are workin on something.

·
Registered
870 Posts
ok jimmy then if you modify anything on your car it should be illegal?cut chassis,sanding the edges your illegal!LOL!!! i can always count on you to see it in the most mess up way!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
We are limiting any new speed controls at our track until after the first of the year in the COT and 17.5 Truck class just to keep the costs down. 10.5 and 7.5 can do what ever they want.

Bill

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
We are limiting any new speed controls at our track until after the first of the year in the COT and 17.5 Truck class just to keep the costs down. 10.5 and 7.5 can do what ever they want.

Bill
so if i want to race at your track I can buy or your racers can buy a Tekin LRP or novak gtb

but they can not bu the less expensive Mamba?

·
LTO
3,079 Posts
you must remove something out of the mamba to make it work with one cell,and no the mamba isnt banned,people are just saying enough is enough with getting raped by the speedo people the speedo of the month is getting old imho!:)

So you approve of another ESC on the month!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts