Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The regular '96 FE, or the one that came in the Anniversary package? The bus and front of the card look to be the same to me. But the back of the card is different on the Anniversay edition. I have an Anniversary version I am considering selling and would appreciate any comments, thanks.
Bill

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
96 FE Bus

Bill,

The original is always going to bring a higher value, just because it is an original FE. There are some other differences, although minor, that BJGrammy has posted in the past. Unless you find some poor uninformed sucker like I was when I bought what I thought was an original, you will probably only get around $20 for it. Hope this helps and good luck :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, did you ever get a HOF Grumpy's Camaro? I think I may have an extra around here somewhere, LMK.

Clark :D

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Clark. I remember Barb's post and did notice the difference in the bases.

Nope, never did find a Camaro. Let me know if you still have it & I'll see what I can come up with for a trade, or $$$. Thanks.

·
Registered
151 Posts
The 30th Anniv. Edition will or should bring less. The "original" are harder to find because they weren't that many around. I think I only ever found 2 of them on the peg; the rest I traded for - a Ferrari 355 Treasure Hunt; think I got about 6 or 7 buses for 2 of the Ferrari 355 T. Hunts. I came out way ahead on that trade.

·
Registered
283 Posts
A Friend Of Mine ( A Dealer ) I Go To Him For Harder To Find Cars, He Has One He Wanted $65.00 For It About A Year Ago He Went Up To $85.00 I Asked Him The Deal He Said The F.e. Which Has A Darker Color Brown Back On Card Was More Expensive Than The Anniversary Edition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts