Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
.......and want to first thank Mark for putting on a great event. My best score was the auction for the Wild Weekend Camaros....yup plural, the regular and the WL Zinger Camaro red/white tires. Wasn't cheap but was glad to be putting the money in a charity instead of an e-bay seller. Made me feel a lot better about spending the big bucks. Now gotta get some dough sent to Rob and then wait for them. Was a real treat to see old friends and meet some new ones. Picked up a WL for the greeneyed wolf dude and some cars for a new member Dr. Olds(Buster) and the fest cars for the insane one(Matt).. Also will deliver Ricks(Lightning Lane) dinner cars and goodie bag with the special LF "Thank You" white 1 of 60 Trans Am....I got one two, Wahoo!!!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hey Tom, we didn't meet at the Fest, but I agree.....many thanks for those who put this on.........tons of work. I had a blast.....hope to meet even more board members soon.

Andre

·
Registered
631 Posts
Welcome back Tom!!

hey man glad you returned saftely! Can't wait to see some pics of your fest snags!! :eek: and of course for the pup you picked up for me :thumbsup: you rock man!! i definatley owe ya one ;)

WLf

·
7,461 Posts
Fantastic Fest.. Sooo many hobbytalk people, I hope I met everyone...

I'm home now too, figured I'd piggy back on Tom's thread.

BTW Yes T/A Tom did Kick my butt this weekend... {He walked up behind me and gave me a swift one... :lol: } All in good fun.. it was great to see him and everyone again.... More to follow...

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
JnK Fleetwood made it safely back to Iowa,we're spending the night at our kids home just 2 hours from our home.

We both want to express our deepest appreciation to all who attended and organized "The Best Fest Yet".
We always say...It's the people...Who are the foundation of the Fest.

We only hope that the next one is even grander...We're sure it will be.

See You all next time.

Jeff & Karen Fleetwood

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
I just walked in the door from the flight back, and I want to say thanks to all the people who put this event on! It was a great get together with a bunch of people I only "knew" on this board. A very special thanks to Bobby, and Debra, who (again) selflessly ran that track those 2 days, and generously donated not only their time, but a great set of prizes that were won, at the conclusion of the racing. I'm still drooling over that Topper Kenny won!:thumbsup:

I also want to thank Shane, Stacey, Larry, and Brian for making me feel welcome from the moment I arrived Friday!

It was a pleasure meeting everyone, and I look forward to a Fest somewhere next year!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts