Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just bought a 2002 Holiday Classics bug at a thrift store and I was wondering How I can tell if it is a White Lightning or not? And if there is a website that I can go to tocheck out future purchases. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
No White Lightnings in that release, I am sorry to tell you.
For information on WLs, try Lightning Lane.
It is run by one of our members who posted here today.
A great site for informationon WLs.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
lightninglane.com is the best site like AC said you can also check out jlcollector.com to find out what other type of cars are made that you may like. :dude:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use lightning lanes all of the time! That is where I saw this site posted. I would like to learn more about White lightings as well as older Johnny Lightings. Is that also a good reference site for someone who LIKES to KNOW it ALL!

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
first WELCOME to the ht boards.like they said lightning lane has great info.post often an have fun a lot of great people here to talk with ttfn johnny :cool:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Do check out jlcollector.com
You will not be disappointed.
You will find that you can spend endless hours at the site.
A fabulous place with images.
You will probably see many castings that you may have never seen in person.
Let us know what you think of the site.
Wyatt, who runs the site, is a long time member of HT and a great person to boot.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
jlcollector is a great resource, as is lightning lane. be warned about jlcollector, its easy to spend 4 hours there and not realize it!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Email me I will tell you all you need to know. First legit white lightnings made 202-04 muscle cars U.S.A, NOT COMMEMORATIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Welcome to the board. JLCollector.com will tell you if a WL exists for a particular release. And there is more info/pics of older cars than you could digest in one sitting :)

·
0 Posts
Serenity said:
Thanks!! :thumbsup:
Welcome aboard HobbyTalk. You'll find the folks here very helpful. Don't forget to check out the links on the suggested web sites too. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts