Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like many of you will "NEVER FORGET" where I was on this day 11 years ago.

Take a moment to remember those that lost their lives in the most horrible attack on American soil by cowards of the worst kind. Also remember those heroes that sacrificed their lives and well being to rescue those in danger and those brave men and women in our Armed Forces that protect our way of life.

God Bless the USA.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I was watching in dis-belief as American civilians were being murderd by rat scum! Changed my life as I take every day as a blessing since. As a civilian I shed many tears for the families of the victims . As an Air Force veteran I shed equally as many tears for the families of the heros that tired to save as many people as they could. God Bless them all and God Bless America!

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
On this day back in '01,myself and a co-worker were leaving NYC from making deliveries.We were in the work trucks (dump trailers) heading back to the quarry.Once we reached the next bridge north of the city the Tappan Zee Bridge ,traffic was at a stand still,as we watched the towers burning from the bridge.An unbelievable sight to say the least.You could have heard a pin drop on the bridge that morning..............I know I'll "never forget" :(

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I was mowing when my wife came out and told me. In my disbelief I thought she must be seeing it wrong, but sadly was correct

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
I was at work in the Air Force at Ramstein Air Base, Germany when I hear my boss say "What the F%$^". Me and a couple of my workmates run over to the TV to see the first plane already through one of the towers...not knowing what the hell was going on, we seen the next plane hit the second tower.

We all kind of looked at each other in disbelief and quietly said "our jobs and lives have changed forever"....boy did they...

Retired from Active Duty, but very proud to be an Air Force civilian now acquiring and sustaining weapon systems for our troops fighting the war....they need the best damn weapons we can give them - nothing less...

Those lost on 9-11 are forever in our hearts...you will never be forgotten...

For the men and women in uniform fighting for all of us today...you are the true heroes of this country :thumbsup: :thumbsup: God Bless them all !!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts