Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok some years ago there was a fella up in Canada I think who chromed nomads in the colors Blue,green,red and yellow(deep gold). I remember he had a whole set of them I was bidding on for about $350 or so as I thought they were factory. I withdrew when I found they were not. The band tells the story.It's thinner then factory. Plus on the red one he tells of the bumper falling off. The only afx car prone to that while banded that I know of is the front bumper of the charger. The only non regular issue Factory chrome nomads I know of are Deep Purple(never seen one),chestnut or root beer brown and a lighter shade of gold.There may be others but these I know to exist.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
how many color Chromes did JL out out? I have silver, gold and blue chrome from them, anyone know if there are any other JL colors?

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
how many color Chromes did JL out out? I have silver, gold and blue chrome from them, anyone know if there are any other JL colors?
I might also include the series 1 red cars on that list. The chrome silver and gold were mail order only while the blue and red were part of release 1. Cars in chrome blue also came in pink and purple, while red cars also came in black and green.

All were pullbacks.

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts