Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We used to buy nylon adjustable body posts from Kevin in Ohio but he doesn't make them anymore. Anybody else out there seen similar ones. We don't want aluminum. Trinity is one option but they never stock them. I don't like purple anyway. They need to be adjustable. It seems if you have a set size than is too long or too short etc.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I will email them to setup a deal for our shop.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Dustin is the man Ken, PM racer57, or call jerry from ohp, id call jerry, great to work with, i got 4 sets for my rip rides,,,,,,,,,,super sexy (i did put some pics on rip thead a week ago,,,,,hope this helps :thumbsup:

C3 :wave:

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
I talked to Kevin and he said he expects to start making them again in February. If he doesn't, I have the machine tools and equipment to make them but I didn't want to cut in on his action.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jim is a great guy he was able to help out. He has bought our front axles from us so I'd return the favor and buy some stuff from him.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Last time i was at the track, lefthander still had some of the delrin body post sets that kevin in ohio made..

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
I also like the delrin ones,but would like to see them made likethe aluminum with screw type adjustment,also I need some very long ones for my .09 car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts