Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I received some basketball and baseball cards from the early 90's today and need to know where I can find some values for these. They are all in near mint to mint condition. There are some upper deck, skybox?, topps, hostess, and some others. I haven't collected cards since the 80's and really have no clue. Is there anywhere online to go other than ebay?

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
112 Posts
Beckett's website is good but they charge you for online price guides, I think its about 5 or 6 bucks per sport for 30 days. They also print a monthy price guide that covers all the major sports but because there are so many sets they only list the star cards.

I dont know much about basketball but as for baseball, the early 90's were a bad time for cards so there arent too many valuable ones in there. Good luck with your search

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I will probably just put them a yard sale or something. I did see a few stars, but haven't really had a chance to look through them all. Can you buy a beckett price guide at a store somewhere or is it only online?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts