Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
tommy, if you don't find anything, i bought four scales but ended up using two. so i got two i'll sell, paid 15 ea. i'll take twenty for both.

·
Registered
248 Posts
mhawk11 said:
tommy, if you don't find anything, i bought four scales but ended up using two. so i got two i'll sell, paid 15 ea. i'll take twenty for both.
Where'd ya find decent scales for 15 each ? And if he dosen't take them I will :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
thanks, the Board material is supposed to be comming any day now..we will see, if nothing else I guess it's time for a major road trip to Fl.
If you have scales allready, and want a board from me, once I get in material, just give me an accurate height measurement so I can match the shelf height to youe scales. It is just as simple as moving the stop on my miter table, and I do this at no additional charge.
replacement standoffs, should you buy a board, and switch to a different scale and require a new sheld height,are available for $14.95 per set of 4 shipped.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
There is a guy in the swap and sell that is selling some killer scales. They are really small and appear to be really accurate. They are really light to. I am going to be getting some from him. They are in a set of 4 for $80 and they have a calibration weight that comes with them the website says...I haven't asked him about that yet though..I knew I forgot something!!! Thought I would let you know, nice looking boards there baldwin racing

·
Registered
234 Posts
vwal said:
They are in a set of 4 for $80
you can get some great scales at radio shack for 19$cnd. They are accurate and small too. Go to here

Been using them with great success.

JR - did you end up buying the same ones I have?

M.P.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts