Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After dinner tonight, I'm going to try to go hunting. I'd really like to bag the Hot Ones Blazer 4x4, but I've no idea which grounds to hit. Would Target, Wal-Mart, or some other place be the best bet? Keep in mind I'm on the West Coast.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
My basement in a Rubbermaid tub

Oh and Wally's and target, Genuardis super markets carry them, Kmart I see ancient one at. Which btw kmart sucks. Use earthy must only get cars on their Kday. Ive never even seen any l cases there I stopped going to these stores as I have never found anything but year old cars. Only decent cars I've picked up there were old garage cars for renegade44 and a might mite for my kids.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
That is a sweet car. I passed on it, like I usually do, then wished I had it, like I usually do, and was lucky enough to see it at a store getting a late case.
Good luck you could also check any supermarkets!! found a silver 442 the other day!!:wave:

·
Registered
582 Posts
My basement in a Rubbermaid tub

Oh and Wally's and target, Genuardis super markets carry them, Kmart I see ancient one at. Which btw kmart sucks. Use earthy must only get cars on their Kday. Ive never even seen any l cases there I stopped going to these stores as I have never found anything but year old cars. Only decent cars I've picked up there were old garage cars for renegade44 and a might mite for my kids.
It's even worse if your Kmart doesn't do KDays (like the one in Boise), but I found a few rare finds like the green Focus RS and a couple others from 2010. Oh, and there are still a few MBX Volvo C30s in silver, from 2008.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts