Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best/fastest/cheapest place to buy the custom works aggressor???

I see a few places on line selling them But Dont want to place an order somewhere that Im not familiar with... Any ideas suggestions???

·
Registered
423 Posts
Kenwood: Where are you located? E-mail [email protected] and we could then let you know what hobby shops are closest to you. We prefer to sell thru hobby shops first then to sell direct, but it cheaper to go thru a hobby shop of some kind, this is to be fair to the hobby stores. Not cool if we are on here under-cutting the hobby stores. Hope this helps.

Arnie
Custom Works RC

·
Bret Lund
2,684 Posts
Yes, it's not on the site, Todds a motor man, not a computer man :thumbsup: so it'll be awhile till the computer geeks get the site updated ;) .

Just as you've done, e-mail him and subject; Aggressor will do. It may be a couple of days for a response because he doesn't get online every day, but he'll get back to ya.

You can call too, 518-452-0422.

Later, Bret

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
If it takes that long to even get a reply, how is that the "best" "fastest"..
I work retail and those timelines would not include those adjectives.

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
Not to be rude but I was kind of wondering the same thing. :confused: Just a shot in the dark but there is a guy on eBay selling new GBX Intimidators and Enforcers so it might be possible to get an Aggressor from him if he is a CW dealer. Otherwise I would call Putnam directly to get a faster answer/order I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I e-mailed todd and he got back to me later the same day...He told me to call if I wanted it quickly.. I called him yesterday and ordered the car and some other stuff to get started.. Supposedly the pre-order cars Which was the list I got on were going to be shipping today..

I found Todd to be very helpfull..especially in bringing me up to speed on everythign that has changed since I left the sport years ago.. I cant wait to get the car together and go racing with it..

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have never had any problems with getting ahold of Todd you have to
relaize he is busy with getting motors out the door to all his customers.
Give him a chance to reply even if it takes a little while he will always
get back with you and is more than helpful with any questions you have.

Eric Knapp

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
Not sure if anyone is interested but the guy I was talking about above now has an Aggressor on ebay, new. Don't know how his price compares to Todds but worth a look.

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
Yes it is. He must be a dealer for CW as he has several auctions with CW items including cars and parts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
yes its me that has custom works stuff on ebay. i am a custom works dealer and you can buy from me directly. i cant afford to be the cheapest guy around but my prices are fair. i pride myself on good customer service. i generally stock dirt oval stuff but i do have the aggressors and will be carrying parts. i am currently having a website built and it should be up and running in about a week. if you need anything just email me at [email protected] . if i dont have what you need in stock i can usually get it in one day. thanks, kipp's hobbies

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I would also highly recomend kippy. I race here in Iowa and just got a car from him and have also gotten parts from him for my dirt car. The fact that he was so willing to help when i had no idea what i was looking for is the main reason I bought my latest car from him. I can't say enough good things about what he has done to help me out and i've only talked to him through email. Although he may not have the cheapest prices like he said, the great customer service he has given me will having me calling again in the future.

Jason

1 - 19 of 19 Posts