Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Anyone know where the best place is to get all ot the Autoworld slots? Please let me know... jimhaze
 

·
Villain
Joined
·
4,632 Posts
bumpercar88 said:
set of 6 cars from Buds... 80.00=$13.33 each

set of 6 cars from sethndaddy........69.00....or ......11.50 each

its your money, I got all 24 new cars. 5.00 shipping no matter how many you buy, paypal accepted.
(note: red tjet blazer and chrome red 55 chevy I am down to one each, so if you want them email me pronto)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,250 Posts
sethndaddy said:
set of 6 cars from Buds... 80.00=$13.33 each

set of 6 cars from sethndaddy........69.00....or ......11.50 each

its your money, I got all 24 new cars. 5.00 shipping no matter how many you buy, paypal accepted.
(note: red tjet blazer and chrome red 55 chevy I am down to one each, so if you want them email me pronto)
Any 6 for $69?

How much if its just 2 or 3?
 

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
Joined
·
2,879 Posts
Ed, I want a dark green cougar and both tjet cameros..email me with a price and I will get them from you.. like to keep my money in good hands lol...


Dave
 

·
Villain
Joined
·
4,632 Posts
micyou03 said:
Any 6 for $69?

How much if its just 2 or 3?
Sorry I didn't respond, I thought this post wasn't getting action and I was checking my pm's.
11.50 per car. I am out of 55 chevy's, both tjet bajas, black gto, blue camaro, green cougar. a few I am down to 1 or 2.
 

·
Villain
Joined
·
4,632 Posts
coach61 said:
Ed, I want a dark green cougar and both tjet cameros..email me with a price and I will get them from you.. like to keep my money in good hands lol...


Dave
Sorry I got here late Dave, I only see the white camaro left.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top