Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to him? I was going to get some chassis from him but decided to wait until after he recovered from the operation. It's been a long time since he posted.

·
Robot Elder
507 Posts
Dragula is alive and well...
contact him as usual via phone or email.. he has been posting cars on ebay.
CJ

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
I don't think it's possible either. It's simply just a rough quote of what I read on one of his ebay listings.. A bummer really, as I was looking forward to seeing that 68? camaro he was tinkering on before his back surgery. I can say one thing sort of in his defense.. If I could get my back, hands, and arms back into a condition where I could play my guitars like I used to, I'd be spending more time with them and less with my slots.. I don't think you guys could ever totally get rid of me (until I can't breath anymore anyway) even if medical miracles could happen...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Where is Dragula

Still here,still doing casting work for others that give me no credit in there listings,and playing lots of surf music.I am doing well,surgery was a complete success,then a lady pulled out in front of me at 50 mph and compressed the disc above the fusion area.Really missed being here and hearing from all of you.
Christian
Chris' guitar repair.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
wow.. Sorry to hear about that...

Sorry to hear about that... Glad to hear that you are ok (for the most part) and good to hear from you...

Scott

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Sorry to hear of your misfortune Chris!! That has to be a total bummer to finally get back to feeling good again only to have things messed up all over!!! Hope you can get things straightened up with out having to go through more surgery!!

People who don't suffer from back problems don't always comprehend what someone who does feels. Just about every nerve passes through some section of spine, and pinched nerves can make for some strange sensations, twitches, and make muscles do some pretty wild things. Lately, my body likes to tighten up only parts of muscles which lead to limitation of motion, those parts always feeling tired and weak, and it's hard to want to do anything. :freak: For instance, the top side of my left thumb (the neck thumb for a righty guitarist) is tight all the time. So when I try to play, I can hardly make it through a song without it feeling totally worn out. Two minutes of bar chords and I'm toast!! :cry:

Glad to hear you're still doing slot stuff.. Hope you can pop in a once in a while and let us know what you're up to!! We miss you!! Joe

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I would love to get some of the spark back I had about slots,I just got a 1963 brown tolex Fender reverb,and a 1959 Fender tweed twin,so surfs up in KY.I still have enough chassis cars and parts to open several hobby shops.HT members get them a bit cheaper because I dont get raped by Epay.
Christian

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Nice to see you kicking about, Chris. I have seen so many come and go from the HT.
It is good to see that you have not completely given up on us. :thumbsup:

We would love to see some more of your great customs!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Christian,
Good to see you back here!
Do you play/listen to any Southern Culture on the Skids?
They have some nice surf/reverby stuff.
Stick around,
Keith

1 - 20 of 41 Posts