Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wanting to buy the vw2 rel 1 and 2 sets i no 2 isnt out yet but wanted to buy factory sealed sets

ive seen one site and you could get them in a factory sealed box of 6 one set or box of 12 2 sets

also is there better chance of a wl in a 12 car box or better chance if i got 2 of the 6 car boxes

and where would be a good website to get these at the best price

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Factory sealed cases ALL have 12 cars in them. If they are a six car set then the case would have two of each. No such thing as a factory sealed 6 car set. If you buy a true factory sealed case from someone like myself that guarantees no tampering with the cases and seals then yes you have a legitimate chance at a WL.

R

·
0 Posts
There are online dealers that do not pull White Lightnings out and they send them out in orders whether you order 1 car or a Factory Sealed Inner of 12 cars, you have the same chance of getting a White Lightning.

Mac's Little Cars, Inc. sends out every White Lightning they get in customer's orders. None are pulled, kept or sold for some ridiculous price. They are put there by Johnny Lightning for the customer and that is where they ALL go.

Rob

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tinywheels said:
here ... I have tons and tons

just looked on your site

i noticed by a few sets it said

factory sealed case

some said

sealed inner

and some didnt say

whats the difference in the factory sealed case vrs sealed inner is there a chance of a wl in either of the 2

also the ones that didnt say is there a chance of a wl in them the vw set didnt say and the greatful dead set didnt say

·
Registered
477 Posts
cases

hi -
i have gotten quite a few sealed master and inter cases from Gary . He is a stand up guy. i found my 68 and 69 white lightning Yenko Camaro from sealed cases . i gotten from him .Also there are others on this board Too.Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
i believe that the answer you are looking for is this:
a factory sealed inner is what you find containg 12 cars (1 set of 12 or 2 sets of 6) and the factory sealed "master" case contains 4 of these "inners"

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tinywheels

also on ur site i saw this but no pic of each havent heard of those 2 when where they made?

Johnny Lightning - Street Freaks - new
1966 Volkswagon Beetle

Import Heat
item # : 375-14cquantity in stock : 0

1966 Volkswagon Beetle

Mooneyes
item # : 375-14dquantity in stock : 0

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jhoop302 said:
hi -
i have gotten quite a few sealed master and inter cases from Gary . He is a stand up guy. i found my 68 and 69 white lightning Yenko Camaro from sealed cases . i gotten from him .Also there are others on this board Too.Hope this helps.
who is gary and does he have a web site?

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
vw-wl-collector said:
tinywheels

also on ur site i saw this but no pic of each havent heard of those 2 when where they made?

1966 Volkswagon Beetle

Import Heat

1966 Volkswagon Beetle

Mooneyes

Not out yet

Street Freaks R10 (August) Item # 375-14
’71 Pontiac GTO Zinger!
’72 Plymouth Road Runner Zinger!
’77 Oldsmobile Cutlass Zinger!
’69 Dodge Charger Daytona Zinger!
’03 Nissan 350 Z Import Heat
’98 Honda Accord Import Heat
’66 Volkswagen Beetle Import Heat
’59 DeSoto FireFlight Kustomized
’57 Chevrolet Convertible Scrapin’
’99 Skyline GT-R Black with Flames
’69 Camaro Convertible American Glory
’66 VW Beetle Mooneyes

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Macs_Little_Car said:
Not out yet

Street Freaks R10 (August) Item # 375-14
’71 Pontiac GTO Zinger!
’72 Plymouth Road Runner Zinger!
’77 Oldsmobile Cutlass Zinger!
’69 Dodge Charger Daytona Zinger!
’03 Nissan 350 Z Import Heat
’98 Honda Accord Import Heat
’66 Volkswagen Beetle Import Heat
’59 DeSoto FireFlight Kustomized
’57 Chevrolet Convertible Scrapin’
’99 Skyline GT-R Black with Flames
’69 Camaro Convertible American Glory
’66 VW Beetle Mooneyes
where did you hear that from
cant wait to see a pic of them ill put it by all the pics of other vw cars i wish i could find lol

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I can vouch for Gary (tiny wheels) He doesn't tamper with the cases and you may get a WL. I got a WL corvette corvair in a box of Marvel from him.

I'm sure others here are just as good I just haven't had any dealings with them. Good Luck in your hunt!

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
vw-wl-collector said:
... also on ur site i saw this but no pic of each havent heard of those 2 when where they made?

1966 Volkswagon Beetle
Import Heat

1966 Volkswagon Beetle
Mooneyes
Yes these are not out yet. If you were to click on the small thumbnail image you will come to a larger image and in the side info area it does say "coming September 2004". You can email me any questions at my address below here.

R

·
0 Posts
tinywheels said:
That picture looks remarkably like the picture from the Sneek Peeks Johnny Lightning Member's Only area that people pay money to belong to so they can see things like that, huh?

Johnny Lightning Collector Club Website said:
As a Johnny Lightning® Collector Club member, you will receive upcoming information and insights before we release it to the general public. That's part of being a club member. Here are some of the items we're going to feature in this section:

More timely articles and pictures of upcoming product releases
Special contests for club members only
Offers for club members only, not the general public
On-Line Newsflashes
Sneak peeks on future releases
And much, much more

1 - 20 of 24 Posts