Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greenlight cars?
I have looked everywhere.!! Of course it does not help that I live in a one wally town but I cant find em anywhere.

I am looking for all the castings of the 05,06,07 Mustangs I see all over the net.

Anyone know??
Anyone have any for sale or trade?

PLEASE HELP

thanks
Dave

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Basically only KMart & Meijers seem to have had the Greenlight cars . Or Hobby Stores . ( My local KMarts have pretty much nothin & no Meijers around here ..) If none are in your area - online is pretty much your only choice . Milezones is pretty good at having them in singles , but may be out . Check his website . Its in the sponsor box on the right -- I saw 1 blue '06 Mustang conv this past weekend in a Milwaukee Kmart . ( 30 mi away) But I already have them .

Keep looking !

·
Registered
929 Posts
Good luck! KMart is the only place in my area to get them, but they haven't stocked any of the the Barrett-Jackson and I only saw two sets of the last Muscle Car Garage between 5 stores. I hunt these stores all the time so I didn't miss them. Distribution seems to be uneven to me, I've been hearing about Meijers getting cases of them.(there's no Meijers anywhere near me :( )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts