Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Last Activity: 12-16-2005 01:31 PM

Yet another person I'd love to see posting here again. He was fun, and the JL website was never the same after he left PM. :(

Speaking of people who had connections to JL in the PM days... RPMq is another who was always cool.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
I think that people like higg will not be seen again, he really was not a collector and came here as it related to his job at the time.. once the job was gone, he hung out for a while then moved on... unlike pms485 whop we got hooked just like the rest of us!!!

Swifty, you have a date and all, but no name, who are you trying to tell us about???

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Good afternoon, Anthony! Hope things are well for you. Stayin' busy?

I still have that "Sister Higg" pic buried in my files somewhere, maybe I should go dig it up... :p

·
Registered
610 Posts
I still have that image along with those JL hybrid abominations I did all at home. I'll have to pull those out again. LOL

Things are busy and going pretty well for me now. I'm working at an advertising & marketing agency here locally. Still doing web development, but I've sort of branched out into print materials too. Nothing too high end on the print side though. I'm not that good. :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts