Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
OK Then someone deleted it - someone not me - and must have done what we call a "hard delete" or there'd still be a record of it. At least, I'm pretty sure it would still show up on a search.

Anyhow, that was one of only a small handful of threads you'd started and it had the same subject line, so thought perhaps it was the one and you just forgot where you'd put it. I've done that before. :drunk:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kinda sucks that someone would "hard delete" a thread that was not theirs. There was nothing wrong or bad in the thread. Can this sorta thing be done only by mods or can anyone "hard delete" a whole thread?

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
To my knowledge, only Moderators or Admin's can Hard Delete a thread. I'll try and do some more digging and let you know should I find anything.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, but don't go to to much trouble. I'll just put the pics I have into my "My Gallery". I've been meaning to do that but haven't gotten around to it. I'm sure the thread was not deleted on purpose or with malicious intent. I was just kinda surprised to see it gone. Thanks Griff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts