Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought one case a long time ago from Adkins but they have closed down...right?

Who sells protecto-paks by the case?

I'm looking for part # BB325, it's for a single,loose car...it measures
3 1/4 long X 1 1/2 wide X 1 deep.

I think the case I bought had like 1330 cases in it...yes,they have all been filled:cool: time for another case :eek:

any leads or info much appreciated :wave:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chriscobbs said:
That is exactly what I needed...thanks!

Did they update this site recently? I had looked there before and only found smaller quanities listed for sale and had no info for contacting them with questions...unless I was looking at a different site:confused:

anyway...that's what I need...thanks:wave:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
I have recently purchased the 48 clear car cases at wmart. I would like to find small plastic bags to put a loose car in then it can go into the slot in the case and not bounce around. Any ideas on where to get these.

I never knew of the protecto pacs. They look great.
Thanks.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VWowner said:
I have recently purchased the 48 clear car cases at wmart. I would like to find small plastic bags to put a loose car in then it can go into the slot in the case and not bounce around. Any ideas on where to get these.

I never knew of the protecto pacs. They look great.
Thanks.
Never knew of protecto paks? I'm surprised. I just love these things...they stack very nice and do a great job of protecting the cars they store.Because they are soft plastic and not hard plastic like those 48 car cases you don't have to worry about the car bouncing around inside...and there are made from acid free plastic so you don't have to worry about the acid damaging the cars over the long period of time.

For plastic bags,ask Markhos where he gets the 2 different type plastic bags he used to package the "lost fest 07" cars in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts