Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In northern Virginia, it gets to be Model Railroad Season about the middle of October, when it's already dark by 7:30. it's in full swing by Christmas day in the afternoon since the buying gifts stuff is over for a while. It ends about late April when the last projects are coming to an end, and the Lawn and Garden start calling again.

It peaks up again in Late June when I don't wanna go out in the heat, and fades out about the 1st week of September.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Usually in October, when it's getting dark earlier, and the local shows start heating up. Of course, the local shows have really been drying up the last few years, I really miss them. This year, we're not finished our new basement yet, so I'll be getting a late start. Since we'll be getting close to the holidays, I'll probably just set up all of my boys' Lionel gear and run that until the new year. Then I'll decide if I'm going to rebuild my HO, or just keep the Lionel going.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I usually start to work on my layout in Nov. after our deer hunting season is over. I will work on it about 10 hours a week til April when it is time to go outside to do yard work again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts