Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
models and poor choices, please remember this. It could be worse.:thumbsup::)

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I'm not a fan of Donks by any means, but that car is certainly not the worst HW's has ever done. The casting is actually decent, and even the tampo is not atrocious. I agree, it's pretty funky. :dude: But point taken.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Since this is only 'make believe' - it's nice to see karma at work - that hideous front wheel took out the driver who perpetuated such hideous taste. :lol:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Now that is funny..... :beatdeadhorse: I would of done the same thing with it :lol:
I can't take credit for the workmanship though. What you see is the result of my kids (5 & 8 at the time) first attempt at a custom. I think it turned out great.

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Nice Montezooma Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Not my cup 'o tea but the kids probably like those ones. There are couple of 1:1's around my area that are on really tall wheels/tires. I guess I'm too old to understand the reasoning behind these cars. Just get a nice big 4x4 truck, but, to each his/her own. :)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Not my cup 'o tea but the kids probably like those ones. There are couple of 1:1's around my area that are on really tall wheels/tires. I guess I'm too old to understand the reasoning behind these cars. Just get a nice big 4x4 truck, but, to each his/her own. :)
Its for those who want to drive a Car and be able to change their oil without ever jacking up the car.... :D :lol:

·
Banned
565 Posts
I can't take credit for the workmanship though. What you see is the result of my kids (5 & 8 at the time) first attempt at a custom. I think it turned out great.
My opinion is, that is one Custom that should be displayed with pride and deserves to be Front and center on the shelf. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts