Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious when PL will make the announcement of what kits are planned to be produced in 2005? I seem to remember it will be made in October. Is this still the case? Will we get to find out what kits will be produced for next year in October?

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Their usually announced at the RCHTA show in Chicago sometime in September. So, it may either be there or at Hobbyvisions in LV in October.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I seem to remember PL saying they were going to make the Hobbyvisions in Vegas the main show for them instead of RCHTA. But with the RC buyout that may change. I am sure we will be informed when the time comes.

James :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
One thing is for certain: whatever is planned for 2005; there will be those who love the offerings, those who are pleased with them, those who will complain but buy cases of them, and those who who will post polls on what PL should've offered. ;)

Dave

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
All I want to hear about is that Captain America kit. Anyone know the status?? Is it still a go?? PL Website coming soon page still doesn't have it up yet.

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
I hope that PL is still planning on attending the Hobbyvisions show in Vegas. I can't easily do the RCHTA show in Chicago, but the Vegas show is much more doable.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I appreciate all the effort that is being put into the new Captain America (I admit I couldn't do what you do, you're very talented.) but if those test shots are what his face is going to look like.. Will we be able to use the original AURORA face? They (the new ones) don't look like the Marvel comic book face I don't think. They are too "manly" and not as true to Cap's face and expression. Crafted to a "t", yes. Infinitely more detailed, yes. But true to the original.... I don't know....I'm open to others thoughts. The Ultimate Computer.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Different Scale.......

THRUSH Central said:
I appreciate all the effort that is being put into the new Captain America (I admit I couldn't do what you do, you're very talented.) but if those test shots are what his face is going to look like.. Will we be able to use the original AURORA face? They (the new ones) don't look like the Marvel comic book face I don't think. They are too "manly" and not as true to Cap's face and expression. Crafted to a "t", yes. Infinitely more detailed, yes. But true to the original.... I don't know....I'm open to others thoughts. The Ultimate Computer.
The original Aurora kits were done in 1/12th scale. The new P/L kit will be in 1/8th scale so you will not be able to use the Aurora parts on the new kit. Also Dave stated it would be the show in Las Vegas in October when the announcement is made for next year. Can't wait!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts