Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Digitally re-mastered for 2013... with 7 seconds of never before seen bonus footage, director's commentary, alternate endings, and the special edition, highly controversial, original cantina bar scene where the soup shoots first...

Recipe for Disaster by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

Collision Course for Wackiness by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

When Soup Attacks! (4 of 10) by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

Soup Trail of Destruction by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

Dodging Flying Soup by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

Split Pea & Ham Everywhere! by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

Don't Cry Over Spilled... by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

Just in case you have too much time on your hands... (Like I do) there is also a slide show available on the 1stPix Facebook and You Tube Channel:

As Always, THANKS for visitin'

·
Registered
39 Posts
i laughed so hard at the "dodging flying soup" hahaha :D
Very very nice diorama, the biggest ive seen in my entire life!!! and nicely done with great details too! not to mention your collection!!! :roll:

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
I swear Mr.Diomakr, you are a clown... That was excellent... Love the pics, love the humor, and as always love your work !!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I swear Mr.Diomakr, you are a clown... That was excellent... Love the pics, love the humor, and as always love your work !!!

Well, sir, coming from an expert like you... that means a lot. I figured it was time for a re-make. Next up, if i get a chance before 2013 'car show' season, is a digitally re-mastered version of "when cattle cause a minor inconvenience"

Thank You!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts