Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,585 Posts
I called greenlight and asked them that same question. They told me it would be released at the end of January, and that I would probably see them in stores in early Feb.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
631 Posts
I can't wait for these to hit!! Those cuda's are gonna rock! :thumbsup: Can anyone tell me if there will be green machines in this series? :confused: Sure gonna be pricey if there are! :freak:

WLf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,967 Posts
greeneyewolf23 said:
I can't wait for these to hit!! Those cuda's are gonna rock! :thumbsup: Can anyone tell me if there will be green machines in this series? :confused: Sure gonna be pricey if there are! :freak:

WLf
cuda`s in green just won`t look right so in that case ,if you get any send them to me and I`ll replace them for you with the regular color :wave:
 

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
Joined
·
7,829 Posts
Does anyone now if they fixed the rear side scoop on the 69 Mach I or if they are going to use a tampo again?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
490 Posts
Atencio said:
Does anyone now if they fixed the rear side scoop on the 69 Mach I or if they are going to use a tampo again?
A good question ... I was just wondering the same thing. Hopefully, it will be the side scoop :thumbsup:.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
631 Posts
glhshelby said:
cuda`s in green just won`t look right so in that case ,if you get any send them to me and I`ll replace them for you with the regular color :wave:
bwahaha now that's funny! :p seriously.. i still have yet to get an answer as to if there will be green machines in that series. Also i was browsing some of the OLDS and could not find anyone selling factory sealed cases of them.. just sets of 6. Is no one offering sealed cases of them? :confused: Any info appreciated.

WLf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,585 Posts
greeneyewolf23 said:
bwahaha now that's funny! :p seriously.. i still have yet to get an answer as to if there will be green machines in that series. Also i was browsing some of the OLDS and could not find anyone selling factory sealed cases of them.. just sets of 6. Is no one offering sealed cases of them? :confused: Any info appreciated.

WLf
Yes, there are Green Machines. I called a while back and asked that very question.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
There were lots of these already available at the Barrett-Jackson auction this past week, in the B-J souvenier area. Beautiful set, and it looked like they were selling well, at $8/car. Glad I ordered mine from an OLD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,302 Posts
Atencio said:
Does anyone now if they fixed the rear side scoop on the 69 Mach I or if they are going to use a tampo again?
Ditto....all they need to do is use the existing '69 Boss 429 casting and put the right stuff on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,967 Posts
hopefully they`ll continue making this series.I can`t wait til these are released.I`ve already seen a few of them this past weekend and they are sharp.
 

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
Joined
·
7,829 Posts
glhshelby said:
hopefully they`ll continue making this series.I can`t wait til these are released.I`ve already seen a few of them this past weekend and they are sharp.
I personally can't see why they are spending their money on B-J licensure. They really have not gotten a lot of store exposure yet so sight impulse buying based on the B-J would not seem great to me. I just can't see the B-J name really helping out a whole lot.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top