Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to Know When is My Reward Hotwheels Package going to come. From the Contest I won last Month. Please Let me Know when you are going to be sending it out. My Nick Name Is SamAce22. My Real Name Is Samuel Wayne Ace. My Address is 815 Wolf Street Syracuse New York 13208.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
They mistakenly sent your package to Africa, and a elephant drunk on fermented fallen fruit opened all your cars and played with them in the watering hole, me and the wildebeests were laughing our a**es off..

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
Not sure what you won or how, but congrats! I am sure if it were something put on by this board, it will be along soon.:)

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I want to Know When is My Reward Hotwheels Package going to come. From the Contest I won last Month. Please Let me Know when you are going to be sending it out. My Nick Name Is SamAce22. My Real Name Is Samuel Wayne Ace. My Address is 815 Wolf Street Syracuse New York 13208.:wave::thumbsup:
Hey Sam, tell us a little more about the contest you won, and maybe somebody can help you a little more. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That Conteast Was. This person on here on hobbytalk.com i forget his name Had A race Where he Had us pick out 2 numbers to go with that car down a downhill track he race some rounds and then came down to the final four and whoevers number and car cross the finish line 1ST Won. So that was the Contest.And i was that Won. Because my car came in 1ST and that was Number 16. So that is why I'm Wondering where is my Reward Hotwheels Package.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts