Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I need one of those moon eyes castings what is it? Had a buddy that had one of those grand safaris all souped up brings back memories nice work thaks for sharing.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that would be a Mooneyes Lakester casting from HW, i have an extra if ya need, pm here and we work somthin out

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
sum more!

Jus takin Fav castings and addn my own look to them to create a very unique collection of Real Riderz,,,, Please note all pics r my own creations,AND If it dont Roll it aint Right, so yes they all roll like out of package just lookin much much better! Enjoy! and feel free to make requests, can make it the way u want it!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanx a bunch its not so easy makin these things like factory after performing swappz like these careful selection of castings is needed as well as the knowledge of all the different axle widths ,,,,, so at times some sit for aawhile till the right casting with the proper axles and wheelz r found to complete the project then ZOOOOOOM u have a more realistic DieCast and it is the way it should have been made. Thanx again for all the good words More Swapz to come!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts