Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been doing a little work on my collection lately and I was wondering if there is a good wheel guide for Johnny Lightning’s and where I can find it on-line?

I’ve found them for Hot Wheel’s, Matchbox and Jada, but not for Johnny Lightning’s.

Can anybody help? :confused:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
vwtoyman2 said:
I’ve been doing a little work on my collection lately and I was wondering if there is a good wheel guide for Johnny Lightning’s and where I can find it on-line?

I’ve found them for Hot Wheel’s, Matchbox and Jada, but not for Johnny Lightning’s.

Can anybody help? :confused:
Welcome to Hobbytalk vwtoyman2, from one VW lover to another. There are several more around here. The JL Collector link to the right has pictures of all the wheels used and I thik there might be something at this link http://www.lightninglane.com/ Good luck!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Welcome to hobbytalk. I don't think there is a website that describes each wheel. I know there are some members here that used to work for Playing Mantis. Maybe someone can come up with a table of the wheel names or codes.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Well, there are the 5 spoke, centerlines, ones with little holes all the way around, magnum 500s, Lightning Bolt, white ones, rallyes, and some others... did I win??

Thanks for the contest!!!

:wave:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Does anyone have that picture of all the different wheels and tires that they have to choose from? I thought I did but can't find mine anywhere. They are the ones that pop up on evilbay from time to time

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Internal wheel charts exist, but to my knowledge they've not been made public. Most wheel styles have alphanumeric code names, few of which I remember off the top of my head. Show me a pic and I can probably name it.

jk

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Wasn't it Higgybaby,or PeeMerdude who once posted a downloadable,or acrobat type format,actual wheel chart?

I know I saved it...about a computer ago.:cry:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I know someone did Rob. I had it too, but can't find it and still have had no luck. I'm sure someone here has it. Next one I see on ebay, I'm snaggin!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info. :)
I thought for sure someone would have come up with a wheel guide by now; especially since RC2 has started making wheel variations for the same cars. :drunk:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts