Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make any? Im wanting to convert my brushless t3 over to a monster truck just for kicks.....I was looking but couldnt find any..

thanks
brian

·
Registered
62 Posts
when you take off the wheels of ur T3 there should be a pin that goes into the wheel when u put on thge nut. the T-Maxx has hex nuts that do the same purpose but the wheels have a hex shape in the center instead of and X. all u have to do is het a set of hex nuts and the tires and wheels you want ot put on ur T3.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wondering if that would work....I found a set of hex adapters and tmaxx wheels...if thats the case ill pick them up...

·
Registered
62 Posts
im not sure but i know some ppl put them on pede and they said that it steers fine. i don't know but it might work. if ur not sure then just get the masher 2000 tires. i had them on my duratrax evader st and it made a big difference uin the clearance.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
iwearpro said:
Does anyone make any? Im wanting to convert my brushless t3 over to a monster truck just for kicks.....I was looking but couldnt find any..

thanks
brian

I know a kid that took the T3-diffs, arms, etc... Cut himself a new shorter alum chassis, made some adapters to fit up to AE-B4 rear rims & now he's has himself a 4wd monster mini... He races it in mini class offroad & dose well with it.

:jest:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts