Hobbyist Forums banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Okay. Sorry for the poor images. This is the best I can do with the scanner:
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

These were all off the sprue when the box got here.

Anyway, that's it. I thought I might put it in the regular box, after I build the contents, but It doesn't look like it'll fit. I guess I'll have to check.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Just picked up 2 more Glow Jekyll square boxes #2878 & #2879. these are the only two the store had and the only two I've ever seen in Calgary...$25.00ea
:)
Mcdee

·
Registered
508 Posts
I have the glow version.
Number 0954

Thank you Moebius for another great kit.
Except for an Aurora Phanton, I almost have my collection restored.

Cheers.
GHB :thumbsup:

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I've got you on the list, Thunder Hawk and thanks for posting. Sorry I have not posted the whole list yet. I will get to that this weekend. Will make for easier trading if so desired.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Finally!

I have the list updated and posted in excel format. I am sure there are a lot of other board members out there that have some glow Jekylls and have yet to post. Come on over and post your number, it makes for good trading! Hopefully there is another nice round of posts. I had more on the list than I thought during the last update. Thanks everyone for putting your numbers on the board!

Attachments

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Glow square box versions....I've got #1567 from my pre-order then went to my local hobbyshop and got #0155.

MMM

BTW: If anyone ever claims to have square glow version 0211...can I trade for it? I'd like to get 0211 for all 3 versions and could not reserve 0211 in the square glow box version. I tried with Frank and Steve and neither could do it for me...I WILL make it worth your while for sure!!!

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Hmmm. What kind of file is that? I cant seem to open it.:)
It is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. There is a free excel viewer that you can download. I just tried to save it as a HTM file but they file type is not up-load-able on HobbyTalk. Lemme see.....hmmm....

And I have you down, MMM, for the squarebox glow kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Hi,

If anyone has #30 and/or #34 of the Square Box Jekylls....and they'd like to sell them.....let me know. I'd also like to have all three versions with the same numbers.

The same regarding the Glow Frankies.

Just give me your asking price, and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!
Tony

81 - 100 of 117 Posts