Hobbyist Forums banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Hi DF. I haven't looked at this thread for a while, and didn't realise you were also doing square box issues. I have #0513,#0514,#0516.
Chris.:)

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Thanks XactoHazzard and Auroranut. I have you on the list.

I will actually POST the list I have accumulated real soon. Seems it might be a good idea for trading purposes if people are looking for certain numbers to match the ones they already have.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Guys,

I think that ai have #482 Square box glow edition. I think this is the right number? Wasn't sure as there is also a moebius sticker on the side with another number on it. .

ochronosis (UK)

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Sorry for the hassle DF, but I've just sold #0514 to a fellow Aussie who hangs around here. I think he'll be letting you know soon. Thanks.:)

Chris.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
No hassle at all, Auroranut. Ochronosis, I don't have my square box Jekylls yet to glance at. Someone else may ring in but I will let you know the correct number to look at when I get some in front of me.

·
Registered
541 Posts
ochronosis, my kits have the number on the face in the upper right hand corner. I hope this helps.

Chris.:)

Hi Duck Fink and Chris,

Thanks for the help. I have my box in front of me and the only numbers that I can find are above the bar code, it reads - Model # 482 - and a Moebius sticker that reads - SECOND IN THE THE DR JEKYLL AS MR. HYDE SERIES NUMBER 2489.

Ochronosis :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi again,

Just had a good look all over the box and instructions sheet, to make sure i've not missed the number, but can't find anything other than those mentioned above.
Ochronosis :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Chris,

Thanks once again. Most of the kits I own have the numbers printed on the box top or side, so I wasn't sure about this one as it was on a sticker.

Simon

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I just got #43 of the Chiller (Frightening Lightning) kit and--hold onto your hats--one of the super ultra rare full glow versions. There were only 20 of the full glow versions made, according to Frank.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #76 (Edited)
I just got #43 of the Chiller (Frightening Lightning) kit and--hold onto your hats--one of the super ultra rare full glow versions. There were only 20 of the full glow versions made, according to Frank.
COOL! So how did you get so lucky? It is things like this that Phrankenstign used to keep track of on his website when Polar Lights was happening. so who else has the other 19 FULL glow kits? And also....how can you tell it is a FULL glow version....is there something to designate this from the outside of the box? I different stcker perhaps? And are the FULL glow kits in longboxes or squareboxes? Give us some details on that and even scan the box if possible. I just might have to keep track of stuff on paper over here until someone steps up down the road and does A full blown UNOFFICIAL webiste for Moebius Like Phrankenstign had for PL.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Sorry Kit Junkie...I edited my post and added more questions while you were poting a reply. Ya got anymore answers for me? It's interrogation time!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
how can you tell it is a FULL glow version
That's easy. I looked at the parts.
is there something to designate this from the outside of the box?
Nope, nothing special, that's for sure.
I different stcker perhaps?
Uh uh...
are the FULL glow kits in longboxes or squareboxes?
The FULL Glow versions are of the nobox variety
Give us some details on that and even scan the box if possible. I just might have to keep track of stuff on paper over here until someone steps up down the road and does A full blown UNOFFICIAL webiste for Moebius Like Phrankenstign had for PL.
That's all I have for you. The kit came to me with the sprue sets in individual, sealed, factory plastic bags; no box. It looks like a (real glow plastic) Luminator kit.

I could scan the parts, if you like, so you can see that it's real.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #80 (Edited)
That's easy. I looked at the parts.
Nope, nothing special, that's for sure.
Uh uh...
The FULL Glow versions are of the nobox variety
That's all I have for you. The kit came to me with the sprue sets in individual, sealed, factory plastic bags; no box. It looks like a (real glow plastic) Luminator kit.

I could scan the parts, if you like, so you can see that it's real.
Oh I believe you dude. Thanks for all of the clarifications. I would not mind seeing some pics or scans of it eventually so that when this sticky falls from its branch we still have a trace of evidence of this little piece.

Thanks for posting the info. It is the golden nugget of this thread! Congrats on the score!

Actually I just realized that TAY666 had posted in one of his threads the fact that a full glow version of 20 exists. I forgot that I forgot about that. It was a pleasant surprise though and if this is what Alzhiemer's disease is like then I am looking forward to getting older!

61 - 80 of 117 Posts