Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 118 Posts

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
eheh...might be a bit lengthy. I dunno how many names we'll get but I will post them somehow....probably in the form of an attachment to this link eventually. Might not need this sticky too long but I thought it would be cool to see how many people on this board has some of the 240 and 400 limited run.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
the Wonderfest and Chiller versions of the longbox Frightning lightning kits were individually numbered. The new Squarebox Glow kits will be numbered in the same way. Frank emailed me today, and told me his case of sample kits came in today. He only had #1-12 of the kits, and remembered that (by a stroke of luck!) I had #4 of both earlier versions. He was kind enough to offer kit number 4 of the square box to me so I could complete my collection. The rest of the kits should be showing up at the distributors soon. Because all the rest of the kits are going to directly to the distributors , getting particular numbers might be nigh impossible.I wasnt the first kid on the block to get Nosferatu, but I might just be the first, besides Frank, to get a square box Hyde. And a Set of all three kits with matching low numbers Wooohooo :hat: Bwaahaahaaaa...

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Right on OTTO! I'll slip a 3rd squarebox column to the list. i have a feeling we are not gonna get too many more entries here but we'll see what happens. Congrats on that full set!!!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
just got my Chiller Dr. J in today and it is # (drum roll ) 375 .
this one's going in the stash .
got 2 regular versions to build . one with the teeth insert and new nameplate and one will be the tingler conversion .
hb

·
Registered
47 Posts
:wave: Hi, I'm Randy, a model junkie at heart, it looks like a good place for model lovers here. I bought 4 long box non glow Dr.J from Amok Time, the numger above the bar code is 460. I have pre-ordered 4 square box glow Dr.J's, will have to wait on those.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Nosferatu said:
:wave: Hi, I'm Randy, a model junkie at heart, it looks like a good place for model lovers here. I bought 4 long box non glow Dr.J from Amok Time, the numger above the bar code is 460. I have pre-ordered 4 square box glow Dr.J's, will have to wait on those.
Hey there Randy! The NON-glow longbox kits are not the numbered limited edition Dr. Jekylls. The limited editions are the WF longbox exclusives, the Chiller longbox exclusivesand the new squarebox kits. Be sure and post your squarebox Jekyll numbers when they arrive. You must like this kit a lot....Congrats on 4 of them!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Duck Fink said:
Hey there Randy! The NON-glow longbox kits are not the numbered limited edition Dr. Jekylls. The limited editions are the WF longbox exclusives, the Chiller longbox exclusivesand the new squarebox kits. Be sure and post your squarebox Jekyll numbers when they arrive. You must like this kit a lot....Congrats on 4 of them!
Hi, I thought so, I had a chance to get 2 Chillers, but not for $69 each. Dr.J's a cool kit, I don't think Polar Lights made him & don't want to go those triple digits for the Aurora's on ebay. I bought 4 Dr.J's & 3 Nosferatu's for the price of the 2 Chillers. This is a really nice place DF.

·
Registered
47 Posts
2 square box Dr. J's arrived from Deltona, Florida this morning, #2998 and #3000, the others from New York hasn't arrived yet. They're really cool, I'll have to get an extra to build. It would be nice if Monarch would go with the "Glow".

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Nosferatu said:
2 square box Dr. J's arrived from Deltona, Florida this morning, #2998 and #3000, the others from New York hasn't arrived yet. They're really cool, I'll have to get an extra to build. It would be nice if Monarch would go with the "Glow".
That would be REAL nice! I got ya on the list, Nosferatu. Let us know the other numbers when you get them. Merry Xmas!

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's cool, I would like one but don't have good luck with those figures staying in one piece.I want to get me a new Sideshow Bride Of Frankenstein, I found a new Invisible Man, Phantom Of The Opera & a London After Midnight last summer.

21 - 40 of 118 Posts