Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what number of WF glow Dr. J do you have?
How about your Chiller glow Dr. J numbers?

Not sure if anyone is keeping track of who has what on the board anymore. We used to have a limited edition wolfman tally and a signed Guillotine taly when PL was in full swing. Phrankenstign kept good track of it.

I will kick off the thread with my WF Dr. J's of 127 and 128
I also have the Chiller 127 and 128. THANKS FRANK!

How about the rest of ya?

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
So Duck...does this mean that you want to be the "official" number keeper of HT members for this kit...? ;)
And for the record...I was the one keeping the tally for the Limited Edition Wolfman kit...made it kind of fun!
http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=74873&highlight=Wolfman+Limited+Edition

Okay...so I have number #211 for my Dr. J. WF version and #211 for my Dr. J.Chiller version ...another matching set! Frank is GREAT!!!

MMM

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhh...that's right MMM! YOU were the one keeping track. I think this thread is about as "official" as I get! I will keep a list of them and keep it updated.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MadCap Romanian said:
Does this mean we're making a new Moebiusopediea or a Monarchopedea too?
Dunno if anyone is up for that yet. Might have to let the companies float for a couple of years before there is much to write about. Phrankenstign has THE best page for all of the PL releases and info. It has been a long time since he updated it but he has a real good record of everything over there. I would love to see some one do the same with Moebius and Monarch as time goes on. FOr now I am just keeping track of the WF and Chiller Dr. J model numbers of the board members here.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Hmmmm.....

Dreamer was the one keeping track of the Guillotine numbers.

I have #30 and #34 of the Wonderfest Dr. J's......
.....and #30 and #34 of the Chiller Dr. J's.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I picked one up on the Saturday afternoon of Chiller, it was #392. The following day I won another one at the Auction. It was #393.

What a co-inky-dink!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
i just sent Tom Parker a MO this morning for the Posthumous Tingler conversion which comes with a Dr J kit .
he's offering a special Ed. that comes with a Chiller glow kit so i got that one . i'll post its # when i get the kit in .
hb

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got all of ya (Gillmen, Phrank, Otto, Dr. Pretorious and Night-Owl)! Will log your's in (Beck) when I hear from you.

Dr. Pretorious, I am assuming that 393 is ALSO a CHILLER kit? Yes very slim odds consecutive numbers from 2 sources at the same time!

Otto....you must have had an early bird ticket at WF to get #4!

Frankenstyrene....is that the WF glow #8 or the CHILLER glow #8? or both?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Indeed, I did have an early bird ticket. The odd thing is I didnt realize they were indivividualy numbered till I got back to the room. I picked Number 4 at random. And the kits wernt packed in ANY order in the cases (ie numbers packed at random). I just got real lucky..Otto

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Duck Fink said:
Frankenstyrene....is that the WF glow #8 or the CHILLER glow #8? or both?
Sorry, that's the glow WF release. Only one I have (apart from the very first all-brown run).

So, the wife is sitting here wondering - as am I - is the idea to match the same kit number from however many releases of a kit there are? Confused... :)

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the info Frankenstyrene. I know that several people have the same numbers of the Chiller and WF. Not sure if that means much to anyone. I am merely taking names and numbers of what the board members have. The same thing was done for the Limited edition porcelain Wolfman kits (500) and the signed Guillotines (less than that) on here over the years and I thought it would be fun to see who has what. Especially number 1.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts