Hobbyist Forums banner

Whats Your Most Prized?

1K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  SMS88 
#1 ·
I know, its a pretty iffy subject, but what it your favorite Hot Wheels Car/Truck/Motorcycle? Doesn't matter:TH,RLC,Reg.Issue.

My most prized posetion would have to be the RLC:Baja Breaker. The Baja Breaker has always been one of my fav castings. And when I saw it on TTY, I just had to get it. So, here it sits. In the Special Protecto-Pak. So, it brings me to this question. What is your Fav HW?

#3 ·
This subject usually changes on a weekly basis for me, but currently I would have to say that these two are in a tie for my latest favorite Hot Wheels :)

(As soon as I get my hands on a "Motor City Classics" baby blue '67 Camaro, my current favorite will change. That is a beautiful car.) :wave:

#13 ·
my most prized Hot Wheel is my diecastlive.com volkswagon dragbus.
its 1 of 12 ever made.
second place would be my diecastlive.com tail dragger, 1 of 100.
because they were gifts, I value them above other cool things in my collection.

#18 ·

These are my 4 favourite HW -its easy to get down to these 4 and I have prized them above all HW ever since I found them.I guess it depend son which way the wind blows, but I cannot choose between the Passion Hunt which was pure joy to find on the pegs 2 or 3 days before Christmas 2004 and the superb Deora .Charger 3rd and Hotbird 4th.
I have about 15 played with 1968 -73 Redlines including a Beach Bomb and a purple TwinMill but they dont grab me like the 4 in the photo...............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.