Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
The best hobby shop I have been to in Michigan is Riders Hobby shop. The guys are cool and if you don't have something they can get it within 3 or 4 days. ridershobby.com

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
thaiwolf said:
The best hobby shop I have been to in Michigan is Riders Hobby shop. The guys are cool and if you don't have something they can get it within 3 or 4 days. ridershobby.com
Thats funny as I place a order with them 4weeks ago they said it was on backorder.Was tired of waiting went to hobby world here in Gr and they called to see and was told they where in stock and they came in 3days later. www.grhobbyworld.com

·
Registered
897 Posts
wreckscuba said:
Thats funny as I place a order with them 4weeks ago they said it was on backorder.Was tired of waiting went to hobby world here in Gr and they called to see and was told they where in stock and they came in 3days later. www.grhobbyworld.com
Wow, that never happend to me when I went there. I have recently ordered over ten things from riders at different times and they all came in within 2 to 3 days. Besides the guys at riders are real cool and they will work with you without any problems. Hobby World is great if you have a Traxxas or Associated but in my opinion the guys there are pricks. :devil:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts