Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mine had got to be the losi xxx-s cheap easy to find parts for and very durable... i had a xray t1 tc car it was great and all but when i needed parts i couldnt find any! none of the local hobby shops here had them so i sold it and got my xxx-s..

·
Registered
817 Posts
My favorite car since I restarted 12 yrs ago is my Beefy excaliber, and my Drc Warrior, the xcaliber is just the most neutral driving car I've ever had, as long as I drive well I can win. the warrior if fast and loose in a good way I just wish we had more S/K pros to race with as I don't get to use it as often as I like. I guess you can tell I love S/Ks :dude:

·
Registered
68 Posts
thank you. its currently the only one i am aware of that is still in the states. i bought the conversion for a stupid amount but that's what you gotta do some times if you want to have your collection set apart from the next guy. :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
After having nitro, electric, 1/18 all the way to 1/8 scale, i would have to say the Baja 5B is by far my most favorite. Cheaper than nitro, big enough to see it across the way, runs on pump gas, and goes just about anywhere at any time.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I love almost all rc cars too (except ovals and minis, just not my thing), but I've always been a fan of 4wd. Liked the XX4 and XXX4, really liked the SBV2 Pro, but currently I am in a loving relationship with a B44. She listens, does what I ask, and doesn't talk back!

·
Registered
524 Posts
My name says it all you can see some of my old photos under my name they are old but i have over 50+ cars and trucks,mostly tamiya but i am diverse.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
304 Posts
would haft to be the evader ext for me. have put mine throw its hard times and its still running a few parts replaced here and there but mostly stock exp for the rear shocks. even with a 5.5 brushless on it. its does not brake other the the drive pens. so cant say much.

·
Registered
524 Posts
would haft to be the evader ext for me. have put mine throw its hard times and its still running a few parts replaced here and there but mostly stock exp for the rear shocks. even with a 5.5 brushless on it. its does not brake other the the drive pens. so cant say much.
I got the evader st and it takes a pounding,along with the bx as well.

·
Registered
304 Posts
just got the st nitro having truble with the motor but then again when you run elc for 3 years then get handed and nitro car and like it. your going to have truble with you motor b/c you done know what your doing.

and to thing ppl say this cars are crappy

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I've only been in the hobby for a couple of years now and certainly haven't had the chance to drive everything out there, but my favorite at this point would have to be the JRC Terminator. It's the fastest and easiest handling car I've driven on a dirt oval track.

·
Registered
430 Posts
My name says it all you can see some of my old photos under my name they are old but i have over 50+ cars and trucks,mostly tamiya but i am diverse.:thumbsup:
WOW...LOOKING AT YOUR PICS SURE BRINGS BACK ALOT OF GREAT MEMORIES OF RACING OFF ROAD AND IT WAS BIG TIME FUN...WISH MY MONSTER BEETLE WAS STILL WORKING...I RACED THAT BABY INTO THE GROUND AND LOVED EVERY MINUTE. THANKS FOR THE PICS WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
884 Posts

I think I've pretty much owned every one of those (not yours actually but the same models) or in some cases two over the years.:eek:

Favorite is still the first one I ever ran the original Tamiya Grasshopper. Man with a 13 turn single Diamond motor and 1100 nicd pack it was a rocket!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts