Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
The BRP SC-18 is by far the best 1/18th scall TRACK RACE car. It was designed for the track, and built for speed. This is a great entry level car.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Micro_Racer said:
The BRP SC-18 is by far the best 1/18th scall TRACK RACE car. It was designed for the track, and built for speed. This is a great entry level car.
You forgot to mention that there's an upgrade path available, now. So, there are two distinct classes, spec and everything else. Spec is durable and fast enough to be viable without dollar wars. And the upgrade path should keep it from the stagnation other spec classes can have.

Not that I'm at all prejudiced.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Micro,

Me and JJ are going to try to do alot of racing this winter. this summer waas not a good race time, had a lot going on, new house, getting things ready for the baby(which I hope she shows up very soon), after that it's race time (I hope)

2slow00- welcome back, hope things are going good. see you at the races

Chris

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Zoom,
I guess she must have read the thread telepathically because she heard you typing and decided to come out and check out the world. Hope to see you & JJ at Classic or Hobbytown when things settle down some from the baby's arrival.

RAFster
David

·
Registered
438 Posts
Well, in answer to the question reguarding the favorite micro RC... I must say BRP is #1.
IM not just following the crowd.. I have tryed or seen most of the others and seen diferent things that was kinda cute, neet, and complex setup designs.. but found the BRP SC-18 to be the BEST!!
The Pro series are awsome also as well as the V2... but the bottom line is BRP has the performace, user frendly setups, and durability.
I own at least 1 of each ever made, and have done well racing them against the other manufactures... I only lost to another BRP and never to any other brand unless I didnt finish the race.
The Losi mini T is pretty cool and is a good one... but needs to run in its own class... the BRP smokes em unless a person installs a speed 300 big block or another mod motor.. then they can keep up with the BRP stock.
The M18 Xray is a 4wd and does fine untill it hits somthing or looses pwr before the 4 min is up.. but all in all is a fine 4wd micro.
I am still wanting to try the new Team Associated RC18T to see how it does aganst the BRP.. but must consider its also 4wd and a truck to boot.
Itr looks like a winner though.
BRP..... #1 in my Book and experinace.

·
Registered
27 Posts
fav

my fav is my mini-z mr02 these are awesome , have not drove the awd yet . Im sure it will take over .........jb

1 - 20 of 56 Posts