Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been viewing this forum for a while now and thought I would finally sign up and say "HI".

This is a very interesting forum. I am used to figure models and nice to other aspects of modeling. Alot of Sci-Fi people here.

I see alot of other members that I know from the Clubhouse here. For others here I hope to get to know everyone.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Howdy dude! and WELCOME! :wave: It's a little bit more fun and off the wall here than over at the Club House. except for John P. Watch out for that guy....very serious and real mean! .......but much better when he's on his meds!:freak:

You will see Qtan here once in a while too.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
You won't see me, though. I never come in here. Never.

Welcome to the BB! :wave:

Man, I used to know people from there and here both, but haven't been there in ages. SuperElvis still over there?

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Hey I just saw AVP with Super Elvis!.....He's another one you gotta watch out for....GOOD FIGURE guy but kinda flakey! ;) :freak:

·
Oxidation Genius
31,224 Posts
fluke said:
Howdy dude! and WELCOME! :wave: It's a little bit more fun and off the wall here than over at the Club House. except for John P. Watch out for that guy....very serious and real mean! .......but much better when he's on his meds!:freak:
Who me?

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
See! What did I tell ya!

Hey John....I thought they got all the weapons in that last raid?

·
Oxidation Genius
31,224 Posts
Actually, I had to sell that one when NJ passed the stupid assault rifle ban in the 90s. I miss her :(.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
John P said:
Actually, I had to sell that one when NJ passed the stupid assault rifle ban in the 90s. I miss her :(.
With that curtain behind you, it looks like a scene from a lost Twin Peaks episode -- a really horrifying one! ;)

Qapla'

SSB

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
I thought it was a ANTI MOTHER'IN'LAW thing? :freak:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Welcome Blacklace!!!

This board is sew-eat! You will enjoy it, although everyone seems to have atleast three complaints each about it. I have made many friends here and a couple enemies... Speaking of that

Hey John P. I apologize for every arguement we ever had!!!!! :)
You don't have a list in your house of everyone you want to bump off do you? Am I on it? Great pic!

Travis

1 - 20 of 54 Posts