Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
it coming earlier and earlier,,,,,got the mail today and its the 2004 JCPenny's Christmas catalog. seems like it comes earlier and earlier every year. guess its time to shop for gifts!!! i would tell you whats in it but alot of people here get all mad when people tell whats in mail like newsflashes and i wont take chances ,,,,,you will have to wait for yours to see whats offered.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Like you said, earlier and earlier. The Wal-mart near work already has the Garden Dept. check-out area stocked with Xmas stuff including the music. I fell sorry for the clerks who have to listen to it for the next 4 months. Oh well better them than me!

·
Registered
808 Posts
They're all way behind Hobby Lobby...I feel sorry for their employees anyway,I bet they never stop smelling cinnamon. :freak:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts