Hobbyist Forums banner

Whats the tire truer of choice?

3K views 28 replies 22 participants last post by  wait a minute 
#1 · (Edited)
Whats the tire truer of choice anymore?

I think its time to crack down and get a truer. What is everybody using? What is the most durable for the money. Doesnt seem like alot of the heavy duty ones are around anymore.

#7 ·
I have an A/C Cobra truer and it works right but I also have an integy auto truer and it's a nice unit. The integy is a lot smaller, comes in a nice case and runs off the power supply so it's the best one for the traveling racer

#10 · (Edited)
i have a 3 racing truer and it works good(2nd pic) but it has been discontinued and it works good and it was replaced with the (1st pic) but if i didnt have it i would probably get the integy or hudy truer.

i just also found out a cool thing about the new 3 racing truer has. it has a built in power supply(2--7.4 batteries under the bottom of the truer) or you can hook it to a 12 supply.

Attachments

#22 ·
the 20+ year old MAX MOD w/ the Carbide Bit has paid for itself OVER and OVER again!

Others may be fancier - but this thing has been COMMERCIAL GRADE / INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH and Dependable!!
Purples run in fear of my MaxMod truer. I think that in addition to what was posted above, I like most the fact that I don't need to haul around a power supply for it

-E

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.