Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I meant what's the other online store besides LH rc?

I need some stuff and LH is always out of stock. Have trouble getting an question answered as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I just start back racing carpet oval amd I like to buy from Lefthander RC.
If he don't have it in stock Mr. Hayes can get it for you!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
He asked what other store besides Lefthander. Why would'nt you suggest or buy from Ovalstuff.com. You live in Fla. ??
Nothing against LH they are great for the oval racer too.

I just start back racing carpet oval amd I like to buy from Lefthander RC.
If he don't have it in stock Mr. Hayes can get it for you!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
He asked what other store besides Lefthander. Why would'nt you suggest or buy from Ovalstuff.com. You live in Fla. ??
Nothing against LH they are great for the oval racer too.
Nothing aganst Ovalstuff.com

Just had very good customer service with Hayes at Lefthander.
He will get parts for you if you ask him.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've ordered from LH too and he's good. I appreciate the oval people in these times, trust me.
Thankseveryone:thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
There is a bunch of sites, I've used a few of them.
ovalstuff.com
stormerhobbies.com
rcspeedshop.com
tqrcracing.com

I am sure there are more but that's the main ones i have heard of. Also don't forget the LHS.

Matt

·
Registered
543 Posts
OvalStuff

I had really great service from oval stuff! Plus they have a cheaper shipping option via USPS. A lot better than paying a flat $5 or 10$ fee.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
There all good but you should buy from your track if you can. So thy stay open for you.
If i have to order on line Ovalstuff .com and lefthander

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I have used Lefthander, RC4Less, OvalStuff and Superior Hobbies. Since I live in Florida, I get my orders in quickly from the last three.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
There all good but you should buy from your track if you can. So thy stay open for you.
If i have to order on line Ovalstuff .com and lefthander
Buying from the LHS or local track is great - *if* they have the stuff you need: tires, bodies, 1 cells, axles, etc. However, most of the shops nowadays cater to these "ready-to-run" kids, with the off-road stuff (Slashes, etc.). I know my local shop doesn't carry any carpet oval stuff; however, they *do* have a few dirt-oval items in stock.

I've never had a problem ordering from Mike (ovalstuff.com) or Bill (WindTunnel).

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Theres tons of option..mcpappy racing, murdock rc, left hander, oval stuff.com, windtunnel, irs racing.. Just think about what your trying to buy and look at websites

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I guess you have lots of options now.

I have all of them in my favorites.

No one mentioned GS Hobbys. They are awesome and support events.

I use mainly.
Ovalstuff (I support Mike the best I can. He does alot for the sport)
Windtunnel (cant beat his spring sets, lubes, and the front axels)
RC 4 less
Leftahnder
IRS

I get alot of the Windtunnel/RC 4 less/IRS products from the Ovalstuff or Lefthander sites. Some stuff I buy Hyperdrive sold on serveral sites. Some stuff just has to be IRS, Some stuff has to be Windtunnel. I get used to certain people for certain products. Its like I know what to expect from Windtunnel Springs and they have all the in between sizes. ie: Instead of a 14/12 on the side shocks you can try a 14/13.

Spread the love. We cant race with out them. I try too. Dont get single sighted on one site. Its just not fair to the others and they all derserve our support.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Nothing aganst Ovalstuff.com

Just had very good customer service with Hayes at Lefthander.
He will get parts for you if you ask him.

Mike @ Ovalstuff.com has gone out of his way to locate a esc for me last year and have it overnighted. thats Top notch service hands down!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Left-hander has updated and most items are in now. Plus I run hyperdrive and he carries all parts for that. :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts