Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
nightwing46346 said:
this is probably a stupid question but what is the difference between regular johnny lighnings and white lightnings?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
white lightnings are the rare versions of the normal johnny lightnings, its not like 2 whole different companies.

the white lightnings have: white rims, white body (different than the card in the pack), pearl white body, white tires and rims, white tires, white engine, green furry thing around the whole car, pink car, white interior, thats about what i know hope it helps!

billions of other people here know WAY WAY WAY mroe than me...............

Ryan

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
DaCustomizer said:
O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i cant belive you!

but here

well
Hey, be nice, everybody has to learn eventually.... see, here was you a few months ago.... :p
http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=146677

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
nightwing46346 said:
this is probably a stupid question but what is the difference between regular johnny lighnings and white lightnings?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions...not that your question was stupid. That's why we're all here...mainly...to help one another enjoy their hobby to it's fullest. Those white lightnings are like a craze when most people first find out about them, though. Some people can search and search and never see one, other's have had runs of finding them weekly, or even daily. Personally, the motto that was told to me was collect what you like, and display them however you feel, in or out of package.

Most toys really do not go up to outrageous prices. Those are the rarities. And though WL's may be a rarity of sorts, and even go for some nutty prices on eBay!
, in the long run, most people will not get those prices to increase in terms of long term investments. Collectors who put out large sums for these auctions either are die hard collectors who must complete, or are competing to upgrade their personal collections. The people placing such prices on the WL's are usually scalpers trying to take advantage of this type of collector's enthusiasm.

I have 5 WL's after several years of collecting off and on. 3 were actually found on pegs at toy stores, the other 2 were either given to me, or I traded for them.

But as far as questions to the board, nothing gets laughed at or unanswered. Their are some pretty nice folks here who will not only give you all the info you need, but trade for, or help you find most cars you are looking for to complete sets and such. I'll never forget how my first weeks on the board, Peter purchased and sent me 2 cars I couldn't find in my area, and sent them to me free of charge. It's people like that who make this a very unusual and pleasant place in the world of collecting. Or the world in general, for that matter.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
kanabrew said it best! lightning lane is your best bet for white traits. Another awesome site!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts