Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the r16 are out. Just cracked a new case but they don't have any drivers chase for the last couple releases. What is the deal with their chase schedule? No longer doing it for drivers? Every other?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Eric.... You've had that lucky stick long enough - now its time to pass it on to others like myself....

I wish I had 10% of your luck in locating any kind of Chase. :p

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol. Hey I RAOK almost half of my finds. I'm like the Robin Hood of chase cars. Just wait till the Shelby's hit. I wanna see the hair fly to see who is fastest to reply. You or Craig. Lol

·
Banned
565 Posts
Lol. Hey I RAOK almost half of my finds. I'm like the Robin Hood of chase cars. Just wait till the Shelby's hit. I wanna see the hair fly to see who is fastest to reply. You or Craig. Lol
Haha Eric if you find the Shelby Super Chase and want to RAOK it.. I call Dibs on it.... :lol:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
LOL, Very true.... Just remember I have those Jeeps you want and the Military Vehicles ... :D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I know. That and Craig doesn't like me cause I'm one of those "hot wheels guys" as we'll. lol.
JK Craig. You two crack me up.
I don't think I could find one in the wild before he bought one anyway. What do you guys do just buy cases of them from online retailers? What do you do with all the extra crap that comes with them like the dupes?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't seen the cougar. What does it look like? It's not one their site. That have the Shelby updated but no drivers since the fire chicken

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I wish it was that easy to buy cases and cherry pick the Chases. I have people who RAOK me or I buy & trade on HT and other sites. I own over 3/4 of all the Chases but the Promotionals are another story as it seems the only way to obtain them is to go to the Super Shows to get them at a reasonable price. If a person doesn't want to go to the Super Shows they can always buy them on the OLDs, which is my very last resort in how to obtain them.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just got a chevelle SS that's all gold and man is that sweet. That's def a keeper. I'm pretty picky with the M2. I still haven't decided what I'm doing with that 1:24 blue cuda chase. I just think its too big for what I collect. It doesn't fit despite being super bad ass

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Dang, I was going to beat both Craig and Liv getting back to you but Shelly was even faster!

Why I oughta . . . . . :eek:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
I just got a chevelle SS that's all gold and man is that sweet. That's def a keeper. I'm pretty picky with the M2. I still haven't decided what I'm doing with that 1:24 blue cuda chase. I just think its too big for what I collect. It doesn't fit despite being super bad ass
Geralde61 would love that chase. I know he really digs 71 cudas:wave:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Haha Eric if you find the Shelby Super Chase and want to RAOK it.. I call Dibs on it.... :lol:
Hey you can't call dibs.....it's a Random act of kindness and it should randomly go to me. :tongue: :jest:

Just wait till the Shelby's hit. I wanna see the hair fly to see who is fastest to reply. You or Craig. Lol
I always get a kick outta watchin' them two go at it. :roll:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts