Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My question is about the new 2004 ToyFair cars. While I am happy that at least we get two cars this year, after the 'BatMobile' of 2003,
The question I guess is why the Daytona Charger again? In 2001 The Mopar Muscle cars were used, And the Daytona was a Toyfair car then as well.
Couldnt Playing Mantis come up with a More Original pair of Cars for this?
I have collected all the Toyfair cars over the years, And I guess I should just be happy they gave us two this year after the disapointment of last year.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
one would think that they would put more effort into the toyfair cars,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I was looking at my toy fair cars yesterday also and had a thought...If TF is for companys to showcase new product why would PM use old castings as their choice...why not use some of their newer castings?

When these cars were picked,were they just concerned with playing up the 10th annv thing,since these have the 10th annv lettered tires and 10th annv packaging?

:)

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
You guys buy these for the cars?! The packaging is magnificent! :jest:

...as far as why these were chosen? Dunno. They were used before, so I see the point, but no complaints here. :wave:

R

·
0 Posts
pms485 said:
You guys buy these for the cars?! The packaging is magnificent! :jest:

Packaging???? Dang, I forgot to look at it before I threw it in the garbage!!!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
The potential for "soft corners" is substantial. Look how many corners they have.

Careful, careful...

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
owl said:
The potential for "soft corners" is substantial. Look how many corners they have.

Careful, careful...
Soft corners just make them toddler friendly. :hat: Good 'ol PMS485 is just looking out for your young ones.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Mine as well! He's 2 and his mother keeps buying him HW's and he says "I want Daddy's cars!" :lol:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
73roadrunner said:
Mine as well! He's 2 and his mother keeps buying him HW's and he says "I want Daddy's cars!" :lol:
Intelligence runs in the family, I see.

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts