Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be hunting these pretty hard. What else is in the case with them? Knowing that will tell me if I missed them or not...

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I would love to have one of those hearses. Will look great with the Munsters cars for a Halloween display.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
My TRU had the peg with the "Wicked Wagon" label on it, but no cars from the set...it was filled with Retro. Hope they aren't waiting for those to go away :(

·
Registered
269 Posts
FuneralRacer said:
Gonna be hunting these pretty hard. What else is in the case with them? Knowing that will tell me if I missed them or not...
The 4 cars in the case are:1960 Ford station wagon in flat black,a Cadillac hearse in black,a custom twin engined Cadillac hearse in silver w/ white roof ,
and a 1950 Chevy panel van in metallic black.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HobbyRI said:
The 4 cars in the case are:1960 Ford station wagon in flat black,a Cadillac hearse in black,a custom twin engined Cadillac hearse in silver w/ white roof ,
So does that mean 3 of each in the case?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
FuneralRacer said:
So does that mean 3 of each in the case?
Yes 3 of each in a Wicked Wagons case.

They may also be shipping in mixed cases to Target. I saw 1 of each Hearse along with the black wagon last night along with 1 each of a couple of the new Trucks release and Johnny Retro rel. 2.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like they are in mixed cases at Wal Mart too. Buddy picked them up tonight along with a yellow Chevrolet truck and a few others...

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
70XR7 said:
Haven't seen any of them out in CT yet.
I have! (You're not looking in the right place in CT, Mike ;) Want me to grab one for you?)

HobbyRI said:
So, you've gotten these in, my friend?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I saw these today at WM. With the 4 heares I saw the 4 new trucks and suv's and 4 new retro rides. It was a mixed box.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Ordered all but the gray hearse from an OLD. Wouldn't mind picking up 1 or 2 extra black hearses. And perhaps an extra '50 Suburban to flame.
I love how the rear windows on the Ford wagon are "blacked out"! This is a real cool series from RC2. Wonder what's going to be in release 2?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts