Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few on the bench and will they get done before the New Year and before number 15 comes out who knows:freak: ?But will give it a shot:dude:!So whats on yours right now?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
A monogram 1970 Mustang Sportroof that I'm turning into a '70 Mach 1.
replicating a seventies street machine, BOSS 429, Tunnel Ram with 2x4 carbs,
Jacked up, with American Mags:

Also building a replica of a '70 Ford Torino Cobra Twister, its coming along nicely:

·
Oxidation Genius
31,283 Posts
A slathering of projects.
1/48 Tamiya Shinden-kai jet version.
1/3788 space station bash from Pegasus flying saucers.
Several GameScience starships to go with the station.
Started early work on the Moebius flying sub.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Several dinosaurs, including a Raderstudios Albertaceratops, a resin Ankylosaurus, a Horizon Velociraptor (the JP version, not the Darga version I so covet), and a 1/1000 NX-01....That's not all - those are just the ones most likely to be finished first....

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Moebius Frankenstein, Alliance Uss Contellation doomsday conversion, P/L 1/1000 Tos Enterprise, Amt 18 in repop being converted into the Doomsday Uss Constellation, amt Tos Klingon battle cruiser, amt STTMP Klingon cruiser.

I work on more that one project at a time so I dont rush and mess things up.

As Mr. Eastwood would say: a mans got to know his limitations!:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I've got a couple I have been working on very slowly for some time. The prime work is the Moebius Invisible Man, a really nice kit with lots of little parts for the diorama. The other is a Polar Lights/Aurora Frankenstein that I kind of started over again as my skills have improved. Hopefully I will finish both while off for the holidays and start something else as well out of the stash. I am thinking maybe a scifi vehicle since I haven't done one it a long time.

Attachments

·
Registered
803 Posts
Working on the Revell re-issue of the Phantom of the Opera. Just finished the tortured prisoner section, of the base. I wasn't happy with the back of it so I'm going to use some Aves and make wall. When I have this model done I will have completed, along with my Frankenstein, and Creature from the Black Lagoon, all three of the only monster kits I ever had as a kid.

Also, working on a two headed giant that I picked up at WF this year. It was the subject on the cover of a Famous Monsters of Filmland mag years ago.

Hooty:wave:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I'm still piddling around with the Moebius Invisible Man. I have to sand down the primer drips on his coat, and I'm still not happy with the books I've painted. I have the right colors, but even with masking I still run onto the white pages, then get the book cover color onto the pages, then get white on the covers, then get the color onto...

·
Curmudgeon
6,614 Posts
The only kit I'm actively working on at the moment is Revell's "Deal's Wheels" VW Van. I never really liked the driver figure that comes with the kit, so I'm modifying it to look more like an old hippie by adding a moustache, beard, and hair (and maybe a headband). I also want to move the figure to the left so it's in the proper position for a U.S. driver, but I still have to determine exactly how much material I'll have to remove to make it fit.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have a weird-oh freedy flameout almost done a weirdoh beach bunny and the start of the GG and some other stuff in the wings

·
Registered
287 Posts
I've got a Revell re-issue Frankenstein, a Mummy Bust, a Wolfman Bust, & a vinyl King Kong.
Plus about to start some other great projects. I've got to get a bigger workbench!:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts