Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone haveing a problem placing orders with playing mantis urrrr RC2 ?
I have had nothing but problems since the beginning of August.
Is anything going on at the warehouse on the 18th. or are all the show activities downtown this year ?

·
Registered
808 Posts
I got an order right before they pulled the switch with a damaged item,sent it back and no replacement so far.I haven't called yet because I'm not sure how long it's gonna take and don't want to wait only to have to hang up (got a three year old that keeps me running) before I get anywhere,I'm really dreading it.Anybody dealt with CS since the change?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
First off li'lcarz1, WELCOME ABOARD! :wave:
I was having this sort of problem last week, so I just bumped it back to the top so you could give it a read. It's titled, "JLCC E-Store ordering problem" hopefully you will find a solution to your problem there. Thanks to Owl, I was able to, finally, get my order placed.

Follow up on my order: I placed my order on Tuesday the 31st, got my confirmation email with my order #. Sooooo, yesterday, Tuesday the 7th, I give customer service a call to see if they have a tracking # for my order. After waiting on hold for about 10-15 minutes, not even any music to listen to just dead silence, I finally get a rep on the line, unfortunately I can't remember her name, my bad. Any way she informs me that they were going to pull my order that day. !!!!! I know there was a holiday in here, but a week from taking the order to pulling it????!!!!
Well there's the update, I'm supposed to call back on Thursday or Friday to get a tracking #. I hope so.
Cheers,
-Charlie-

P.S. (Thurs. 9-9-04) I just got off the horn a while ago with Beryl from customer service, once again waiting 10-15 minutes on hold. She informed me that my order had been finally pulled TODAY and to call back tomorrow for a tracking #.
The story goes on.....................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts