Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I realized I needed a WL fix. I couldn't find one on the pegs. Whats an addict to do? Thats right. Go to the crack house, er I mean the bay. Always good stuff there. My fix came in the mail today. In general I don't like Coke cars, But the tampos are not bad on this one. It goes well with the "Dukes" Jeep I found 2 weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
David, I agree 2 weeks is not that long, but I'm not buying you would be fine for a year. How you doing?

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I think the 'Bay can be a Great Place for a fix!

I may have to resort to the 'Bay for a "quick fix". I haven't found anything in a month.

Nice WL Jeep! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Stinks, when you need your WL fix. Especially when your broke like me LOL

So I had to resort to selling some of my whites so I could get some different ones. :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Please note that the WLLM has a WLA Chapter They are know as the WLLMA or Wilma for short. We deal specifically with the people who not only need the WL fix but also the need to let their WL breath free. Feel free to join our meetings we meet at Geralde61's house every third Sunday of every third month with out and "R". (Oyster season has it own issues and we dont want to interfere.)

·
Registered
915 Posts
Nice!!

That was the first 07 W/L i ever saw. My Star Wars collector friend found it a couple of months ago. I gotta find a way to get it from him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts