Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
chop and cut cars...tires were the only thing good on them.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
i just saw one of the gold ones at wm the other day.

don't collect em, but it was on the front of the pegs and stood out when i was glancing by

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I talked to Russ at Milezone's and he said the sandrail was a very poor seller. I was suprised. I have a few 1:64 and a couple 1:24 and would love to get a couple more

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Collectible diecast has one of those sets in the black boxes with a truck, trailer, and sandrail.

·
Registered
423 Posts
eyecandy said:
I talked to Russ at Milezone's and he said the sandrail was a very poor seller. I was suprised. I have a few 1:64 and a couple 1:24 and would love to get a couple more
Does he know if the D-Rod waves 2 & 3 did any better? I haven't seen these anywhere!

·
7,829 Posts
I saw a few wave 3 D-Rodz cars in the stores. I would imagine they might have sold well. Nice series. I never saw wave 2 in the stores. Both series are still available from OLD.

·
7,829 Posts
Russ got some Wave 3 D-Rodz as I bought mine from him. They must have went quick. If you want case sets Collectiblediecast has them for sure and I would bet 1 Stop Die Cast still has them as well.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
there was a green and gold in walmart sat. jada doesn't sell here.

third gold one i've seen there. i don't know much about jada. so don't know if that's rare or not. i do know the car called a chase was all over here. and was still in toys rus this week after weeks of hanging.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts