Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They used to make some nice products, pre mounted gears and such. I don't see them anymore. What happened?

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,714 Posts
How do you guys like their borders? Are they rubber? Do they match the height of Tomy and Tyco track?

I bought the border that Greg Braun sells and it is pretty good but pricey.

'doba

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, but this on-slot is different. The one I remember was Ron Millers. He made metal gears and other items.

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
1976Cordoba said:
How do you guys like their borders? Are they rubber? Do they match the height of Tomy and Tyco track?

I bought the border that Greg Braun sells and it is pretty good but pricey.

'doba

i have them on my 4 lane tyco track with no problem.. its perfect match and they are rubber very easy to cut and i nailed it down.. i noticed a big difference with my track less deslots this time.

Wes

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
41-willys said:
are the borders easy to cut and how did you mount them
i used the cutter it cuts easily and i nailed them down but i think it can be glued down.. im telling you its so easy ..

Wes

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I cut it with a razor knife and mounted it with hot glue. Hot glue holds it in place well, yet the hot glue peels right off if you need to pick it up and remount it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts